Monday, March 1, 2010

Book of the Moment


So 2010 started and my interest in reading kind of stalled. To get going again I picked up a book that is kind of outside of the genres that I normally read, but it's turned out to be exactly what I needed to begin reading on a regular basis again.


My book of the moment is Stieg Larsson's "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo". It's a crime thriller/mystery/family saga and it's really been a fun read. I'm still not through it completely, but thought I'd put it out there that you should go pick it up and read it if you're interested in finding a new book. I'm excited because it's one of a trilogy of books, so I'll be able to keep reading about the characters for a while!

We went home a few weeks ago, and I went to put it on my mom's Kindle, because I knew it would be right up her alley. It was, because she had already downloaded it! Since then, I've been thinking about the Kindle. I kind of want one, especially now that I've got a trip coming up... It's a bit pricey though, so for this trip I'll be passing up the purchase.

There's always next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment