Friday, June 12, 2009

Dress Hunt


So I have a few weddings coming up this summer and would like to rotate a new dress into my wardrobe to wear to two of them. I love the dress that Cat Deeley wore on last night's, "So You Think You Can Dance"! The picture above is pretty horrible and does not do it justice but it's about all I can find at the moment. Does anyone know who the designer is? It's probably out of my price range, but a girl can dream, right?

On a second note, I'm so excited about SYTYCD this season. It's the first season I'm watching all the way through and the choreography is just awesome to watch. The team that works on this show is so incredibly creative and the dancers are just beautiful and inspiring. Right now my favorites are Jason and Caitlin and Randi and Evan. If you haven't checked out the show ever, I recommend you set your DVR now!

1 comment:

  1. How did you find that picture? I liked that dress, but i REALLY liked the beige jeweled dress that Cat was wearing the night before. I cant find pictures of it anywhere. :(
    Oh and my favorite is caitlin (and jason).
    Did you know that Evan went to Groves?

    ReplyDelete