Sunday, June 21, 2009

22

So if you saw my last post, you probably figured out that my Friday has something to do with kickball... Of course, you're right! I participated in a work kickball tournament in the Denver area on Friday and our team placed 2nd! Of course, I forgot my camera, so I have no good images to show you, but overall it was a fun time. I hadn't played kickball in over 10 years so it helped me connect with my school days :)

Another big thing happened on Friday. My sister Melissa turned 22! She's the youngest in the family, so the fact that she is now 22 kind of makes me feel old, but I'm excited for her because it is such a fun age to be. If you haven't been there yet, you should go check out her great blog. She's just getting it started like me and has such creative ideas and great style. The pic below is of her and her boyfriend Eric from a recent trip we took to New York. Aren't they cute?!

Happy Birthday Melis! Love you- xoxo

1 comment:

  1. i like that picture, and i like this post! thanks for the blog shout out. love you too!

    ReplyDelete