Monday, August 9, 2010

Bummer

So this morning I looked outside of our bedroom window to see this...
Let's take a closer look. What was once up here...
...was now on our dog run fence.
My first thought... when did that happen?! No big deal that we sleep with the window open, right by where this giant tree branch fell and had no clue. Looks like we can sleep through anything, and I'm not sure that's a good thing!

My second thought... who's supposed to pay for that? As you can tell, it's from a tree in our neighbor's yard. Dan said she stopped by this afternoon and told him that a tree guy was going to be coming who could also work on fences, but we're still slightly fuzzy on what exactly that means to us from a cost perspective. Time will tell.

I'm just glad that this guy wasn't out there when it happened.

1 comment:

  1. You do not have to pay a dime as it was a tree from their property. They need to fix your fence.

    ReplyDelete