Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's a Bird... It's a Plane...

It's SUPER CHARLIE!

I woke up on Halloween and decided that Charlie needed a costume. So I spent the better part of the day making him a cape.
And a mask... which didn't work out very well.
His special power was extreme guarding, which he proudly displayed by looking out the front window for the better part of the night and appearing ferocious to all neighborhood children.
His friend Jake stopped by dressed as a bumble bee. This was of course the best photo I could get of the two of them.
I dressed up as an 80s Prom Queen for passing out candy, which was a big hit with the tweens that came to the door.
It was a much nicer look than the Zombie Audrey Hepburn get up I had to wear at work on Friday.
Yes, that's a mimosa in my hand. And yes, it was 10 in the morning. You'd drink too if you had to act like a zombie in front of your clients and colleagues :)

No comments:

Post a Comment