Monday, October 25, 2010

Life...

It is feeling really busy right now. I'm not really sure why, but I've been pretty motivated for the past month and have started about a million projects and set a ton of goals for myself that are taking up a ton of my time. It's a really good thing, but when I think about all of the things that I want to get done with in a day it can be overwhelming.

I have to admit that I am not loving my tumblr snapshot blog as much as I thought I would. In the past week I've kind of fallen of the wagon with it, because I feel like it is too disconnected from this blog and I'm feeling like I'm neglecting both. I am currently toying with the idea of merging that blog into this one and just using this from now on.

Besides my blog dilemma, I have also gotten into a pretty good fitness routine and started running.. which, if you know me (which you probably do if you are reading this blog), is a really strange thing for me to be into. Before this month I could barely run a mile and now I'm running over 10 miles a week!

We've also been doing a ton of Fall maintenance at the house and getting in over our heads on to many do it yourself home improvement projects. My house is kind of a disaster right now, but I think all of it will pay off in the next few weeks.

I have big plans to do a bunch of posts on everything that has been going on. I just need to find those additional hours in my day.. they've got to be hiding out somewhere.

1 comment:

  1. It's great that you've been feeling so motivated. I love that you are running now. Keep it up!

    and as far as your tumblr goes - i think its time to tumble that tumblr to the trash. i'm delighted to be here... not at the tumblr

    ReplyDelete